Sunday, February 1, 2009

Arizona Oh l'amour.



In January I attended the convention for wedding photographers held in Carefree village, about 45 min. South of Phoenix, Arizona. That event was quite vibrant, seminars were informative, people were fascinating... But, most of all I was stunned, speechless & in awe faced with the beauty & grandeur of the land. I seriously and gravely left the part of my heart there, in the desert. I still daydream about red mountains, fantastic boulders (just like from 'Flintstones':), electric blue skies at night, the temperature drops, chillin' by the fire, brilliant flora of the desert....
If you're in Arizona, and getting married, please drop me a line. I would be thrilled to go back.
Oh, and I took a couple of photos of beautiful people of Arizona. Enjoy.














No comments:

Post a Comment