Saturday, January 20, 2007

CLIENT FEEDBACK



MONIKA + DAVID = A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH

Monika,

Have Brian and I told you yet that we are obsessed with you and David?! :) Your photos are ridiculous!! We LOVE them and can not be more thrilled. We have looked through the photos a few times now and feel like we are in a dream every time!

We love your style, your approach, your personalities - it has been so much fun working with you and David. You both as a team are a force to be reckoned with. By the way, I LOVE that you put the Gladiator score to our slideshow - I've watched it a few times now and have cried every time the photos play to that song (I'm such a dork!!) - James Horner is a magnificent composer...excellent pick.

We've started to send the slideshow and gallery around to our family and friends. They can not say enough wonderful things about both you and David and your photos. I think my dad alone has looked through the slide show 7 times since Saturday morning! He can't get enough! :)

What I love the most is that you documented so much of the day...from the great moments to the smallest details. We got to see moments and expressions through your photos that we didn't get to experience first hand- which is really something we will hold on to forever. I love that through the pictures we've gotten to see the little things like the cheese table, the menu, the stacked coffee cups, the LHI at night, etc. - all of which we never stopped to notice on our day - so thank you for capturing it all.

I don't think we can honestly thank you enough for being our "oh-so-funky-and-fantastic-polish-sausage-supplying photographers". :)

Thank you a million times over,

Suzanne and Brian
















AWESOME TOGETHER

Hello David!
Ok so I am nowhere near ready to go in the morning for the honeymoon, but I just could not resist writing to just quickly Thank you so much for yesterday! I absolutely can not express how much I enjoyed the time with you and Monika! It is so cool that I got the chance to meet her! I am so appreciative that you traveled to photograph my wedding, and even though I know it was not as elaborate as many weddings can be, I am positive that the one thing I will always remember of this day, other than marrying Jeff of course, was how amazing it felt to work with both of you! You are so awesome together, and I am so thrilled to have had the opportunity to meet both of you! You both truly made me feel so special, and it is a feeling I will never forget!

And of course I absolutely loved the slideshow! I don't even know how long it lasted, but I didn't want it to end! The images were completely breathtaking and the music was so cool! It was just perfect!! Everyone has been telling me how much they loved it!

I hope you both enjoyed your visit to Baltimore! It truly is amazing what you can do with a garage door and an empty parking lot! :)

Thank you for making my wedding day truly memorable!
-Dannielle :)






HEARTFELT "THANK YOU!"

Monika and David,
Hello! I wanted to email both of you and proclaim a very heartfelt “THANK YOU!” for being part of our wedding day. The amount of fun Jennifer and I had was impossible to measure. You provided the most beautiful images for the most important day of our lives to date. Jennifer and I continually joked in Maui how we wished you were both with us to capture every breathtaking sight! We would stop at every internet hot spot we could find and just stare at David’s blog and Monika’s site with our early selection of pictures.

Absolutely everyone I’ve talked to has commented how incredible the two of you were wedding day. Every groomsmen, every bridesmaid loved working with you both. I can’t begin to tell you how much fun we had. Everyone who has seen the selection of pictures so far comment on how they should be in a magazine or art gallery. The quality is top notch. Jennifer and I talk about how we’d love you to shoot every major event in our lives.

Thank you again for being the most professional, talented, incredible photographers we’ve ever been around. If its sounds like I’m gushing with admiration – I am. We wish you two the best and look forward to seeing your remaining work from our wedding day. If you ever need anything from either of us, please let us know.

Thank you again for capturing every moment, it was a blast!

Daniel and Jennifer Lubacz
October 12th, 2007





ADVERTISEMENT FOR HAPPINESS

Monika and David,

Thank you SO much! The slideshow and image gallery is awesome. It's been fun
to pass around to our family and friends today and get their feedback. It's
interesting to hear everyone's favorites! My favorites are the ones where we
are laughing. One of my co-workers said one of the photos where Brian and I
were laughing at the pumpkin patch looks like an advertisement for
"HAPPINESS". Thank you for capturing those fun moments. ; o )

Thank you for sending the DVD too and for the 4x6 prints! We're going to
have fun looking through them all over again!

And thank you you for being such great photographers! We're confident the
wedding pictures will be absolutely wonderful.

Take care and talk soon we hope!

Suzanne and Brian





REMARKABLE

The pictures are more than I could of ever hoped for! They are all so beautiful. I have watched the picture CDs about a million times when I was home this weekend. It was the biggest hit at Thanksgiving. Everyone was amazed at how beautiful all the shots came out. You and David were able, in a very short period of time, to capture the essence of the people you were photographing and that (I believe) is what makes your work so remarkable. I have been telling all my friends about you and showing off my pictures.

Again, there are no words and these two don't even come close but Thank you,

Melissa and Justin Zimmerman, 10/14/07





TRUE WORK OF ART

wow monika!!!
simply amazing.
thank you so much for all your hard work shooting our wedding and setting up this gallery for us. we LOVE every photo. each photo holds it's own as a true work of art. please thank david for us as well.

Tim & Lauren, 08/11/07





VERY IMPRESSED

WOW! That was really quick :) the photos are amazing- I am very impressed.
It was wonderful to work with you & I hope to do so again soon.

Melody Appel [wedding planner]





ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

Thanks so much for sending out the pictures and the slideshow- they look absolutely amazing! :) David and I still haven't looked through all of the pictures (there are so many), but we are so happy with the work that you've done. Please let us know if you ever need a referral or good comments - we'd be more than happy to share our experience!

Jane & David, 08/18/07





FOREVER GRATEFUL

David and Monika,

We have looked at the pictures...oh, about 1000 times and are absolutely SPEECHLESS! I don't think I can put into words what amazing work you both did. THe way you captured the joy in not only our faces, but our parents, friends and family is incredible and invaluable! You both are so truly talented and gifted and John and I could not have been happier. You truly captured photographs that reflected our personalities, and most importantly, the wedding day and we are forever grateful.

From the first meeting with David, to our engagement session with you both, this has just been an extreme pleasure and wonderful experience.

There will be a formal thank you to the both of you, but I just wanted to let you know immediately how incredibly happy we are with your work. We were so fortunate to find you and use you as our photographers!

Best regards,
Jessica and John Waters





ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING

These are amazing. You really are the best!
Absolutely breathtaking....thank you so much...

WOOWWWWW ::: I just am soooo speachless... fabulous!!! THANKS SO MUCH

Joanna & Steven, 10/07/07



No comments:

Post a Comment