Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I am my Beloved's, and my Beloved is mine.. Ruthie & Michael



On a sunny June Saturday I arrived to Ruthie's Parents house, and was greeted by a beautiful family Labrador, all decked out in his festive wedding attire. Ruthie was such a very sweet, gorgeous and totally relaxed bride! David Mielcarek (who shot this wedding with me) and I had great time documenting Ruthie & Michael's first moments they saw each other at the Temple, followed by a fun and high energy session at a local playground and Temple grounds (R + M, thank you for being great sport and trusting our wild ideas! :)
As the day progressed, and Ruthie along with Michael were signing the Ketubah, there was lots of emotional moments, and few happy tears. After a Jewish ceremony, full of fascinating symbolism, and hauntingly beautiful readings and blessings, we enjoyed a great reception at Westin Governor Morris. Ruthie & Michael along with Both Families- we had an absolute blast - Thank You for having us!





























No comments:

Post a Comment