Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hacker attack on cinematicbydavidm.com



I wish it was April 1st and that I was dealing with nothing but a silly joke but unfortunately it is not. Following the increasing number of repeorts coming from family and friends I started investigating what is possibly happening with my website. At this point it seems that a lot of websites hosted by 1and1.com have been compromised by some security hole and html code was added to some of the websites content. Unfortunately cinematicbydavid.com took a hit as well. The situation is under control now and no further harm is being done. Steps are being taken to bring my website back to its usual working condition BUT if your image gallery is hosted on my website and you see a strange warning when trying to access your images - please e-mail me immediately! Thank You for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment