Monday, September 1, 2008

Salut! Salut! Salut! Celeste and Jay



The day of Celeste and Jay's weddingh started in a full house atmosphere- a large group of Bride's cousins were visiting from Spain. Catalan language sounds is completely different than Spanish, and sounds fascinating like some other ancient languages. Catalan Relatives also won my heart because right when I arrived to the house they made me feel like a small celebrity, ha ha!



Celeste's Sister Rose and her aunt practising dancing:

Celeste:

The Bride is a runner, she has won many trophies, and I love playing with rings :)


Dressin' the Bride:



Aga, my friend graciously agreed to shoot with me, this is her take on the church architecture:






The reception was at Sleepy Hollow CC
The entire night had an aura of Old Hollywood... romantic & glamorous.


Cake cutting by Aga:









2 comments:

  1. AMAZING!! We can't wait to see the rest of them!! Jay and I are thrilled. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika! This is Rose, Celeste's sister. Thanks so much for the picture of me and my fiancée, it's gorgeous! Such a candid shot because I seriously don't remember you taking it!!

    ReplyDelete