Monday, May 18, 2009

Golden Gate Tea, Beastie Martinis & Riding in Cars with boys & girls!


The added (huge) bonus of my April San Francisco trip was shooting a session with Alison & Jaime, natives of Pennsylvania & Massachusetts, respectively- and current residents of Bay Area (where they live with their two super cute pups). I am so looking forward to their Doylestown, PA Fonthill wedding in July.
I must say- I absolutely fell in love with these two from the first moment I saw them at the Golden Gate park. Alison is tall, beautiful, genuine & bubbly while Jaime was charming & handsome in a cool fedora hat.
We strolled through Japanese Tea Garden, followed by a crazy ride (us three squeezed on a front seat :) in Jaime's pick up. They took me to a very interesting district ( A & J- what was the name of that street?) with tons of great thrift stores, murals & independent fashions. Then, we proceeded to park illegally (oh, parking in SF is a pain!!) and shot around great installation by Ugo Rondinone. The night ended by Embarcadero area, at a cozy martini bar.
This is a sneak peek of the images, in no particular order:















No comments:

Post a Comment