Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why wedding photographers are always deliriously happy...



Anna & Ariy got married on a most gorgeous day last August... David Mielcarek and I had such blast documenting their day, and being a part of that perfect moment in time .. I kept in touch with Anna, as I often do with my lovely clients. So, this afternoon I got this most amazing email that totally melted my heart and made my day:

'Dear Monika,

Sorry it took me a while to let you know that we have received our GORGEOUS album and the prints. I know I've already thanked you before but I wanted to say it one more time! We are so incredibly thankful for everything that you have done for us. You are truly an amazing and talented artist with a great heart. Not only are you talented but you are also so wonderful to work with. The pictures and all the products that we ordered/got from you have exceeded all of our expectations. I honestly never even hoped that our pictures would come out this beautiful.

We are forever thankful for everything and wishing you all the best in your business and your career. I will never get tired of praising you to all of my friends and anyone who is looking for a photographer in the future.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything!

Love,
Anna & Ariy'

Dear Anna & Ariy, sending lots of love your way... and please keep in touch !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment