Thursday, May 1, 2008

April 26, Tiffany and Eric



The first wedding of the season. Even though I have photographed hundreds of them, there's always this unexplained anxiety, anticipation, excitement... Luckily for me Tiffany turns out to be the very definition of an easy-going and photographer-friendly bride. Completely trusting my judgement, happy, bubbly and full of joy all day long:



Before the above image was created...





For the bridesmaids portrait we went... maximum pink !



Cool brides arrive to the ceremony in cool rides :)



Emotions taking over while walking down the aisle:



Married !



Something in blue ?









More from the couple's session shot at the Camden Waterfront area:









First dance and the reception were held at the Holiday Inn, Cherry Hill NJ:



I saw some good, old friends Angela and Rob:





Closing shot of the night:



Ok, I know... I HAVE TO post this one...



Tiffany & Eric ! Thank You so much for DA Bomb opening wedding of the season !!! LADY ! (inside joke - please forgive)

No comments:

Post a Comment